Thursday 28 June 2012

My Felt Shop Showcase

Hello Gentle Reader,

Perhaps this is the first time you have visited my blog, or perhaps you are already a regular visitor, either way, I wonder if you know that I have a shop where I sell some of my crafty creations?  I've decided to try and put together a wee showcase of some of the things I have for sale.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I do hope you come back soon.  ^_^


Little Red Riding Hood costume set by Purple Dress-Up Box
$35.00
Cars-on-the-go Toy Wallet
$25.00
Delft Blauw Tie-side Pinny
$55.00
Car-car Tee - Blue
$25.00
Keystone - Shoot for the Moon
$22.50
Twirly-top Hat - Pink
$19.00
Quite Contrary - Pink Tie-side Pinny
$55.00
Blankie Baby - Pastel Pink
$19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all!